Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Sunday 22 March 2015

Springville Trio week 4



Ipad selfie

I'm super excited about the new ipads! I am not worried one bit I am just really excited! This used one I have had all the corners cracked and it got cold enough that it put a crack across my screen from corner to corner :P ya it was kind of a bummer, oh well it still works! The mission here is great and I am truly enjoying every second of it! I love bearing testimony, especially about Eternal Life and Joseph Smith. There are many people who are skeptical of Joseph Smith here. I understand my Patriarchal Blessing more now when it says gain a testimony of Joseph Smith. I will never let my testimony of the Prophet Joseph Smith waiver and you can hold that on me! That is so exciting for Nate! Keep focused bud! Don't regret not winning! I would know there are many times I think I wish that would have gone different! Even though every time it falls back to me knowing I am where I am thanks to my experiences. That is so cool Nate got scouted! Let me know more!!!! Congrats on Sam and Joey as well! awesome job! I didn't get an email from Mom today so just tell her I love her!!!!  The temple truly is something worth making time for. Joey is so funny. Dad you are awesome! thanks for all you do! Love you and the Family!
This week has been a great week! We have been able to teach many, see a change in many, and help people come unto Christ! This week was actually a very good week. I bought a new baseball glove and a reaction ball because I started thinking about how I would love to get really good at baseball and see where that takes me! Why not! I have morning workouts where I get to work on that! So I have been doing that this last week and I can tell I haven't done any baseball in a while! haha So on Tuesday we had a fantastic Zone Conference. I learned so many leadership skills from my wonderful Mission President, President McCune. He is the best! He knows a lot and you can tell he trusts in the Lord and has Faith. He is so kind and cares about all. He truly loves Heavenly Fathers children. He also taught me some amazing Principles that can truly bless my life, as well as the people we help to bring to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We talked about the parable of the lost sheep and the lost coin. I love those parables and they truly teach an amazing lesson and message for all. We then had a lot of lessons we went to this week. I am sadly running short on time today so I will skip most things. We also had the opportunity to go to a Stake Conference! I love Stake conference and hearing from the Stake President. He is a wonderful man and truly holds the Priesthood keys to the stake. It was a wonderful Stake Conference. It has been a wonderful week and I am truly blessed to be here on a mission. I love the Utah, Provo mission and I am so excited for what the future brings in helping Heavenly Fathers Children come unto Christ. Love you all and have a fantastic week! You truly are blessed as you make time for the Gospel and do the things the Lord wants us to do. Read the Scriptures. Say your prayers. Get that Temple Recommend. Read and Ponder and Get that Patriarchal Blessing. It is my testimony that my Redeemer lives and loves us all. Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God. I can life with my Father in Heaven again through living the Gospel. I know Families can be together for all Eternity. I always want to be with my Family for all Eternity. Through the Gospel of Jesus Christ you can to.

No comments:

Post a Comment