Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Sunday 22 March 2015

Springville trio week 5

Yes transfers are coming up this next week, so not this Wednesday, but next :) I hope I stay here :) but I will go where the Lord wants me to go :) good luck on the student teacher! I love the atonement! Without Christ's sacrifice we would be nothing and would never be able to make it home to our Father in Heaven. I love you Dad! Your the best and I am so thankful for the support you give me! Thank you! Have a great week! I'm doing great!First I'd like to start out by saying congratulations to my brothers for getting first place in their sports! Great job! Congrats! This week has been great! I have had to do a online course for technology this week so the email is going to be a little short again! Sorry! But this week has been great! We had the opportunity to go to a technology in the digital age conference! It was so good! We had Elder Clark and Brother Donaldson (from The District 2) talk to us about the changes they are making and implementing towards technology in the mission. We are now restarting technology in the missions and the testing phase is done. We are now doing training and learning how to use technology safely and effectively to help the work progress. The iPads are a wonderful tool to use in the mission. I have truly seen the help of them in sharing the Gospel and bringing others unto Christ. This technology has been put on the earth not to give us something to do or to waste our time on, he has divinely appointed us this technology to help hasten the work of Salvation. I know technology can be used for good and bad, but when we focus on the good we can use it for, we begin to use it in a way that Heavenly Father wants us to use it. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for everything. Another reason we are given iPads is to train us on how to use technology properly and how to use it for good. As we are here on the mission there are strict guidelines that help immunize us on the proper use of technology. They want the rising generation to use technology in the way it was appointed to be used for. I am very excited for the growth of technology in the missions and it is a great tool if missionaries remember their purpose. We should always have a purpose for going on technology. We can't be lazy and just surfing the Internet. We need to use the Internet in a way where we have a purpose, we fulfill that purpose, and then we are done with our need for technology at that time. I know that this is truly revelation receive from our Heavenly Father that we get to use these tools and devices. I invite everyone to look at their devices and see what they can change to be smarter, and more efficient on technology and to not waste time on it. The conference was amazing. I truly learned and I am continuing to learn. This week has gone well with us working with a lot of Gods children. What a blessing it is to me to have the opportunity to see the change in people's lives as they turn their hearts to the Savior. I know that my Redeemer live! I am so excited for this upcoming year with 2 temple dedications, a mission split, and the ways we reach out to His children. I'm so thankful to be on a mission and am so excited to be a part of the hastening of the work. I know the Lord wants all to come unto him and again live with our Father again. The time is now to make that change! We cannot procrastinate our time to when we feel like it, because we will never do it. We need to come unto Him and be perfected through him. I am so thankful for all that is happening and I'm very excited! Have a great week everyone and I truly love all of you and appreciate all you do! Also! We have a baptism this weekend!!! I'm super excited to see this boy take that step to follow his Savior!

-Elder Noad

No comments:

Post a Comment