Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Week 2 Springville Kolob and Hobble Creek Stake

Hey! Things are just going so great because of the efforts of the Church, the members, and us. I know it is the Lord blessing our efforts. We are truly being blessed an it is such a wonderful opportunity to be serving in this area! We are working with so many Non Members and Less actives and this week we had a ton go to Church! I love my Saviour and he truly did soften the hearts of the people! Sounds like it is good to have Hockey over and done with, but also it's probably pretty exciting to be getting into baseball! I'm super excited for General Conference! I invited Mom to watch it with Nanny and Poppa and I invite you to do the same! Also visit the HeLives.mormon.org website and check it out closely as a family! And share it! Haha it is a new initiative and tool we are using to help people come unto Christ :) we have been inviting people to watch conference and we will keep on doing it! Thanks for your testimony Dad. It was your help that got me to where I am today with the testimony I have. I love you Dad and I hope you have a fantastic week! Keep doing what your doing! Love ya!

This week has been a fantastic week! We are working with a lot of people and many of them are really starting to progress and make the changes they are needed to make. We are truly seeing hearts turn to the Lord and it is amazing to see. Lives are changing for eternity and families are being brought together forever. I know there's more than just this life. I know that it is through obedience and humility and living Christ's restored Gospel that we can live in the eternities with our families, our Father, and our Savior Jesus Christ. I love this Gospel, and I want to live with my family for eternity and to make Celestial Glory. I want the same for all that I know as well. I want all to come unto Christ and to use this life we have been given to prepare to meet God. Come unto Christ and be perfected in him. Read the Book of Mormon and you will know the truthfulness of my words and the words of Christ. This is the path back to our Saviour, our Redeemer, the Son of the living God. I know that Christ lives. I invite all who read this to find that path to Christ, make the sacrifices necessary for eternal life, know that it is worth the effort.

This week we were able to reach all but one of our weekly goals, and I know that the Lord truly does provide a way for us to reach our potential and he does give us things according to his will. As we do as we know we should, he will provide for us in this life, and the life to come. We are so lucky to have Conference this next week. What a perfect opportunity to receive modern day scripture from the living prophets. I know as we listen to their council we will see that they are men inspired by God. I invite you to take this council, to watch Conference and to listen to the words of the prophet. As you come to know the truthfulness of their words you will know that Christ does live and that this is his restored Gospel on the earth today.

We were able to keep teaching the family who is excited to be baptised. They are such a wonderful family and you can see the Spirit building inside of them. The light that they have is growing and they are doing amazing. They are coming into Christ. The last lesson we had with them was so spiritual. Questions arose and concerns came up, but I know that as we gain a testimony of the Book of Mormon and know it's truthfulness, those questions and concerns are answered. Their testimonies have grown so very much and I am so thankful to have the Lord with me as I share the message of the restored Gospel. The Lord is my light and I know that it is through him that we can live again. We have been so blessed to help so many people come unto Christ. I hope to be able to help many more as people find the importance of the Gospel. I am so thankful for the many blessings my Saviour has given me, and I know he can bless all who follow his council. So what I leave with you today is to read the Book of Mormon, to watch Conference, and to visit and explore HeLives.mormon.org website it is a wonderful site that we are using and want everyone to use and share. PLEASE DO THOSE 3 THINGS! It will bless your lives :) well this week was great :) hope you all have a fantastic week and things go well! We are having a lot of success and we hope to get many to the temple :) thanks for all the support! Love you all!

-Elder Noad

Sent from my iPad

••• 


No comments:

Post a Comment