Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Week 3 Springville Kolob and Hobble Creek west Stakes

Hello! I did get my package! Thank you so much! I love the Easter Season and am so grateful for the family for making it even better :) Conference was so amazing! I love Conference and there is no better treat than to listen to our humble prophet and apostles speak. I did not attend the Conference Center this time, but we will see what next time brings! I am so grateful for my family, extended and everything :) what a blessing to have such a wonderful family. Feel free to share my blog. I try to bear testimony weekly. I want all to know of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I have really revamped my personal study lately, trying to gain true knowledge. I have been studying about the savior recently and will keep studying about him. I truly want to know Christ, not just what he has done. He is my Brother and my Friend. I have struggled recently with the spirit, but I have taken it as the opportunity to work harder to receive him. I have studied harder, been more obedient, turned to Christ more, and have worked on becoming more Christlike. I am feeling his love for me, I have struggled lately with missing home, but I know through me working more diligently, the Savior is there for me. Thank you for you inspire words. You are a wonderful example to me. I want to be like you. Have a wonderful Easter and I love you and the family tons! Have a fantastic week!

This week has been a very humbling and great week! We had some hard times this past week when we had most of our appointments all week cancel on us. It was hard as we wanted to reach our goals, but sometimes we need to be humbled as well as built up to reach our full potential. We had to do a lot of finding this last week and had to work hard to do the things we had set out to do. We are so very blessed to have the Lord on our side, taking care of us and watching over his brothers and sisters. I know Jesus Christ's love is the most powerful love we can ever have and experience. He gave his life for us, so that we could live! "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." John 15:13 Christ does love us, we are his friends, and he went through so much to lay down his life for us. He went through all the pains and afflictions and sins that we all endure in our life. Not only did he do this, but he did it willingly. Willingly he sacrificed himself for our Salvation. We must all come to know Christ if we are to live with our Father again. Christ is or Savior and Redeemer, and it is only through him that we can be perfected, and one day live with our Father, as eternal families. I was so grateful for this General Conference. I had the wonderful opportunity to watch all sessions. Every talk that was given helped me to see who I need to be and who I can become. We all need to strive to be better than we are. We all have weaknesses, we all have struggles. With Christ all things can be made strong. "If they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27 I know Christ is there for us always, and we just need to humble ourselves and reach out to him. He is my Savior, my Redeemer, the Great Jehovah, the Messiah, my advocate with the Father, my Brother, and my Friend. I invite all of you to come to know Christ. It is not enough to just know what Christ did for us, we must truly know Christ. How do we do this? We must do this through following his teachings, through reading of him in the Holy Scriptures we have been given and blessed with, by becoming like Christ, and by having Faith in him and his merciful Atonement. We must come to know Christ. The Kingdom is prepared for us, but are we prepared for the Kingdom? I thank all of you for the wonderful support you give me. I am enjoying it here. Sure it is hard, but I know the blessings that I, my family, my future family, and the people I help are worth the work of salvation. Our Father is waiting to give us the cookie, will we do what we need to to receive the cookie after our obedience and righteousness? Thank you for the wonderful support and I hope you all have a fantastic week! Love you all and I desire that you all gain a testimony of Christ. Know him. He lives.

-Elder Noad

Sent from my iPad

••• 


No comments:

Post a Comment