Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Sunday 6 December 2015

Adventure!

Hey! This week has been a week full of adventure! On Monday, we took
the day and cleaned up the apartment, and bought some sweaters. It was
a good day. On Tuesday, we went on exchanges with some of the Elders
in the District. I went with Elder Riddle and we spent the day doing
work in his area. One thing I really noticed this week was the
importance of following spiritual promptings, and how much we are led
by the spirit. It was a good exchange and I was able to teach, as well
as learn. On Wednesday, Elder Mortensen and I had the opportunity to
go and to meet with President, as well as with all the other District
Leaders, and talk about how we can improve in our District meetings
and how we can help our District even more. It was really good and
very revelatory. I was able to learn a lot on how I can improve as a
leader in the Lord's vineyard. I love my District and it is such a
privilege to be in the position of influence I am in. I love my Savior
Jesus Christ and his atonement for me. On Thursday, we went on
exchanges with another set of Elders. It was a good exchange as well.
There were things that occurred that we needed to take care of, so
this week has been packed full of applying, and learning leadership
skills. I have learned a lot and I am thankful that the Lord shapes me
in some way, each and every week. On Friday, we then had a District
training meeting where I had to let the District know what they could
improve on, as well as what needed to be changed. It went really well,
and we had the opportunity to accomplish lots and learn a lot from one
another. I am slowly starting to see what I can improve on, and as I
improve, I can see a difference in how productive our District
training meetings are and how much we all are edified. I love my dear
Savior who has given me all, and has taught me those things that I
need to know. On Saturday, we spent the day teaching lessons which
went really good! We have been trying to apply the principle of
teaching to understanding. It is so important to teach in such a
simple way that it makes sense. On Sunday we went to sacrament
meetings and taught some more lessons. We are staying busy, but
ultimately want to try and split our area. We are working hard and
seeing miracles! I thank you all for the support you offer and have a
great week! Love you all! And I will be reading in 2 Nephi 5-8 this
week. I love how in the chapters of 2Nephi 1-4, we learn that Joseph
Smith would be called to restore the Gospel. I find it amazing that if
Joseph Smith wrote the Book of Mormon, how could he have known that
many of the prophesies spoken of him would come to pass? I know that
the Book of Mormon was translated by Joseph Smith, and that we have
the fullness of the Everlasting Gospel. We also learn in these
chapters about the creation and the fall. We also come to know that we
are here to have joy. I know that we can have an increased joy here in
this life, and it can come through the Gospel of Jesus Christ and
through his words, namely the Bible and the Book of Mormon working
together in our hands. I know that these things are true. I know that
these are some powerful lessons from a Father, a Prophet, to his sons.
I love my missions and I love you all and your support. Have a great
week!

Elder Noad
p day fun!
Utah Orem Mission
Doing great

No comments:

Post a Comment