Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Sunday 6 December 2015

Great Week!! November 9th


This week was a good week! A lot of great things happened this week
and I was so grateful to be a part of them all. On Tuesday, I got to
go on exchanges with Elder Waechtler, who I trained. It was a good
experience and he has made so much growth while he has been here. It
was a good day and great to be with him for another day. On Thursday,
our day was packed! We found out Monday night that we were going to
have someone from the Missionary Training Center coming out with us
all day on Thursday and spending time seeing how the Missionary
Training Center can improve how they prepare missionaries. So in the
morning, we started out with a Zone Training Meeting. It was mostly
about the Sabbath day, and how we can keep it more holy in our lives.
Then we also focused on our purpose as missionaries, as well as how we
can improve our teaching ability. We know that as missionaries we want
to teach by the spirit, but sometimes we do not let ourselves be that
vessel for the Lord. The Lord works through us to strengthen these,
our brothers and sisters. The Spirit is so essential in conversion. So
after Zone Training Meeting, I had the opportunity to go to the UVU
Institute and to record our new mission song! So I'm a big shot now! I
have done a music recording! Haha It was a ton of fun and it is such a
powerful song. I love it! It was awesome! I got to see some of the
missionaries I've served around and it was great! After the recording,
I then got to spend the day with the person from the Missionary
Training Center. It was awesome! It was so enlightening and truly
helped me to gain a better perspective of where I could be as a
missionary. It was a great day and I learned a lot about myself and
what I am capable of. It was such a great week! I got to see a beagle
this week as well! Favorite dog ever! It was such a well behaved dog
and just so awesome! On Sunday, I got to listen to a wonderful musical
number, the song Come unto Christ. That song always touches my heart.
I love this Gospel and know it is true! I know it with every fiber of
my being! I know the house of the Lord, the temple, is where I want to
be, where I want to be sealed, and where I want be worthy of going at
anytime. I love this Gospel! I had the opportunity to listen to some
talks by Tad R. Callister and he is so inspirational! He breaks down
the Gospel so simply that a child could learn, but so profound that it
would take great pondering and studying to fully grasp. He is so
amazing. This week was so great! I love you all, and hope and pray
that you may all have a wonderful week! I will be starting up in
2Nephi for those of you who wish to read with me! There is so much
good in these chapters that I will only plan on going to the end of
chapter 3 this week. Have a great week!

Elder Noad
Utah Orem Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment