Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Sunday 6 December 2015

Temple blessings



So this week has been pretty awesome! We started on Monday by cleaning
up the apartment, and spending some time playing some sports. This
week has been a little slow, but we have a lot of potential here in
this area! There are so many people who have fallen away, and need
their testimony strengthened. It's such a blessing to see how the
gospel can change peoples lives. I love the gospel, and the joy and
happiness it brings. I love being here on my mission, and having the
opportunity to strengthen my own testimony. We have seen so many
tender mercies and miracles that the Lord has provided! I love the
Lord, and as we search for those tender mercies and miracles daily, we
will see how merciful the Lord is in our lives. Lord truly cares about
us, and wants the best for us. I know that Heavenly Father wants us to
have all that we can have, but it takes us turning to him. This week,
we spent a lot of time contacting and finding people who are ready to
receive the message that we have to share. The Lord has blessed us by
putting people in our path. I know the Lord cares about his work and
wants us to have success! We have found some new investigators, and we
see so much potential in them. Now we just have to help them realize
the potential they do have as sons and daughters of God. So on Friday,
I had my second district training meeting, and we had president
interviews. I know that President Killpack was called of God and holds
those priesthood keys! He is such an amazing man, and in our
interviews he taught me so many things. He helps inspire me to do and
be better. He truly has a testimony of the Lord and Savior Jesus
Christ. I know that through listening to his counsel, I can begin to
reach the potential I have. On Saturday morning, Elder Mortensen and I
went and did some service for a lady. We raked up her leaves and did
some yard work. It was good to be able to do some service, and I know
that it helped uplift me for the day. That Saturday evening, all the
missionaries in the mission went and we all had dinner together. It
was great to see the missionaries I had become friends with. We then
went to the temple and it was so amazing! What a blessing it was that
I was able to receive so much from revelation from within the temple.
It was probably the greatest revelatory temple trips I have ever been
on. Things just poured into my mind and made sense. It was so
amazing and it was such a blessing that I was able to attend the
temple on Halloween night. I love the temple and I know that is where
I always want to be. I know that families can be together forever
through temples, and I know that I will be sealed in the temple of the
Lord to my beautiful wife. I know that temples invite the spirit and
truly give us all that we need to live with our father again. On
Sunday, I had the opportunity to fast and bear my testimony in church.
I know that Christ lives, and I know that this is where I need to be.
I know that through the gospel, we can have joy and happiness in this
life, and the life to come. I love my Savior and the grace he offers
me. I hope and pray that you all have a great week and that the Lord
will pour down his blessings upon all of you. I love you all and hope
you have a fantastic week!

Elder Noad
Utah Orem Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment