Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Cardston Temple November 22 2014

Sunday 6 December 2015

Wonderful highlights November 23

Hey! So not much time to write this week but here it goes! The
highlights of the week were our Mission fireside, talked on Sunday,
and greatest of all got to attend a Sealing in the Temple!

The mission fireside was amazing! It was a musical fireside, and I
really gained a testimony of the importance and power that music has
it inviting the spirit into our lives. Get the opportunity to listen
to President Holland, Elder Holland's son. He did a wonderful job of
talking and testifying of the restoration of the Gospel. He talked
about Joseph Smith, and how he is a prophet of God. I was able to get
a lot out of what he said, as he talked about how we need to
strengthen our testimony in the Prophet Joseph Smith and what he did
for all mankind. He Julie did usher in the dispensation of the
fullness of times. My thanks goes to Joseph Smith for enduring to the
end, and giving his life for what he knew to be true. He also talked
about how important the book Mormon is in our life. He talked about
how if we want to know if things are true or not in the Gospel, we
first need to look at if the book of Mormon was written by God or man.
If it was written of God, it is of God. If it is of God, then we know
that all that he tells his profits and what we read in the Book of
Mormon are true. It was a wonderful fireside in the spirit was so
strong. What a wonderful evening.

So on Sunday, I had the opportunity to talk in church about gratitude
and how it can relate to missionary work. It was a great topic and
really opened my eyes to all that heavenly father has blessed me with.
I am grateful for my family, and this wonderful gospel that I've been
given, that brings me peace and comfort in the knowledge that I can be
with my family forever. I am also grateful for all the blessings that
I have received in my life, and all the people I have had the
opportunity to meet. If touched my life in such a significant way, and
I am thankful for all of them. I am also thankful for the opportunity
that we have to be sealed as families for time and all eternity. I
know that this is possible through the temples, and through the
priesthood authority that is used with him. What a blessing that we
have the opportunity to live with her father in heaven again through
the atonement of Jesus Christ. We can be forgiven, but also receive
his grace and strength as we go throughout life. It was a wonderful
opportunity to be able to talk.

Lastly, I had the opportunity to accompany my companion to a ceiling.
What a blessing it was to be able to see the spirit and the power of
Godliness manifest as two people were able to be sealed for all
attorney. That is most certainly what I want and desire for all of the
people that I meet. The ceiling power in the temple is so strong, and
I know through this experience at this church is most certainly true.
The spirit that I felt was undeniable, and I knowthat our heavenly
father loves us enough that he blesses us with eternal families in
this life and the life to come.

Well I thank you all for your wonderful support and I love you all!
Have a wonderful week and enjoy your Thanksgiving if you are American!

Elder Noad
Utah Orem Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment